Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome

Greetings. Namaste. Hi.

I'm Susyn Elise Duris, a film, TV and stage actress. I'm on an incredible journey of exploring my creativity and spirituality to see how far I can go - my goal is to be the best actress I can be by being the best human being I can be.

I have 3 roles that I enjoy and I am proud of: (1)I consider myself a storyteller, not just an actor, (2) I am a student of life and (3) I am a consultant, I love helping people.

Several people have asked me "when are you starting a blog?" and I kept saying "when the time is right". Well, the time is right.

There are many "acting" blogs out there authored by my fellow actors. Many are diaries of the actor's journey. There are many "creativity" and "spirituality" blogs.

My blog is different. It will focus on creatives of every sort. Mr. Webster tells us that a creative is "that which results from originality of thought, expression."

You don't have to be an actor, artist, dancer, musician or something having to do with the arts to be creative. If you express yourself, you are being a creative.

This blog will also provide resources, anecdotes and other information gems to help you as you continue on your spiritual and creative journey.


I look forward to sharing my journey with you and helping you on your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment