Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy May!

I want to wish you a Happy May!!

I had an extremely busy month in April with a lot of networking, reconnecting with colleagues and socializing.

I want to send a big shout out to the folks who organized last month's LA Actor's Tweet Up. They are planning an event for May so stay tuned. I blogged about tweet ups here.

On Saturday, I went to the screening of North Star, the indie film that I did in February in which I was the female lead. It screened along with 7 other films - wonderful, wonderful films!!

I also attended another wonderful party put on by the Triple H crew.

It's going to be a great week with many, many opportunities. I already have two auditions lined up for the week. This afternoon, I get to visit my beloved audition coach, Annie Grindlay. She is amazing. Check her out.

I have been feeling so centered these days - I attribute that to journaling, meditating, working on my craft and marketing it, reciting my affirmations and being so incredibly grateful.

Last, on a somber note, word just came out today that Lynn Redgrave passed away. I feel for Vanessa Redgrave who has lost her daughter, brother and now sister all within a relatively short timeframe of each other. My prayers are with their family.


Be grateful for the short time you are on this earth. As Yogi Bhajan said, "gratitude is the open door to abundance".


Have a super week.


Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment